CHATTANOOGA, TN– The Baylor Swim Club placed six athletes on the 2019-2020 Southeastern Swimming Age Group All-Star Team. The team was selected during the time period of September 1, 2019-August 31, 2020 from Short Course yards results.
The athletes that were selected to the 2019-2020 Southeastern Swimming All-Star Team are Lillie Boggs, Ellie Lydon, Avery May, Maddox May, Hunter Shaw, and Anara Summers.
The following Baylor Swim Club athletes were selected to the All-Star Team:
- Lillie Bogs (13-14 girls)
- Ellie Lydon (11-12 girls)
- Avery May (13-14 girls)
- Maddox May (11-12 boys)
- Hunter Shaw (11-12 girls)
- Anara Summers (9-10 girls)
Swimmers are selected to the Short Course team in the following manner:
Team selected during time period of September 1, 2019-August 31, 2020 from Short Course Meters results only. Swimmers are selected to the team in the following manner:
1) Selections limited to the following age groups: 8&Under; 9-10; 11-12; 13-14.
2) Automatic Qualification – Southeastern Individual Event Champion for the 10&Under, 11- 12, or 13-14 Age Group at the 2017 Southeastern Swimming Short Course Championships held February 21-23, 2020.
3) Automatic Qualification –Fastest overall time of the 4 Region Champions in 8&Under Individual Events
3) Automatic Qualification – Top 5 time ranking for the time period September 1, 2019- August 31, 2020, in any individual event in which there is a Southeastern Swimming LSC Record.
4) Additional Selections – Top 5 IMXtreme Program scores from swimmers who did not achieve any automatic qualifications in the specific age group. (NOTE: IMXtreme program scores are only used for the 9-10, 11-12, and 13-14 Age Groups).